Cheek stains are in, powder blushes are out! Or didn’t you hear?
With Spring around the corner, we’ve got several makeup brands looking to give you the perfect, light, pink, dewy cheek glow. Here come the cheek stains.
Check out my review of Tarte Cheek Stain:
Did you love Tarte’s cheek stains? Comment below.
Tarte eyeshadows have become a staple to my daytime looks.
The Tarte of Giving gift set came with a palette full of soft, subtle and very blendable shades. They easily can be worn from day to night by layering on the darker shades.
Here’s my makeup look of the day:
Interested in this look? Here are the products I used:
- Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Brightener
- Tarte Eyeshadow Palette from the Tarte of Giving Set | Steph’s pearls, Erica’s dollhouse, Jess’ storybook, Meredith’s hula hoop
- Maybelline Line Stiletto | Blackest Black
- L’Oreal Telescopic Eyeliner | Carbon Black
- NYX Eyeliner pencil | Jet Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Original | Blackest Black
- Covergirl Clump Crushers | Black
- Maybelline the Rocket | Black
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder | Taupe/Ash
- NYX Pore Filler primer
- Revlon Age Defying | Bare Buff
- Covergirl Trublend Fixstick Concealer | l 5.6.7
- Covergirl Trublend Fixstick Concealer | m 220.127.116.11
- Revlon Colorstay Undereye Concealer | Light/Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder | Silky Beige
- Physician’s Formula How-to Bronze
- Milani Baked Blush | Luminoso
- Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Luminizer | Star Dust
- NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick | Wild Orchid
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick | Pink Pop
What do you think of this look? Comment below.