I’ve never understood why people are so afraid of bright, bold eyeshadow colors. As far as I can remember, I’ve always experimented with color.
During my last trip to Ulta, I ran into this gorgeous palette from POP Beauty. It’s their Bright Delight palette and the colors are so vibrant and pigmented. They had me at first swatch.
- Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Brightener
- POP of Beauty Bright Delight Palette | Pink and Purple shades
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette | Habit and Coax
- Maybelline Line Stiletto | Blackest Black
- L’Oreal Telescopic Eyeliner | Carbon Black
- Revlon Colorstay Liner | Black
- NYX Eyeliner pencil | Jet Black
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara | Black
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder | Taupe/Ash
- Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer
- L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder | Natural Buff
- Covergirl Trublend Fixstick Concealer | l 5.6.7
- Covergirl Trublend Fixstick Concealer | m 220.127.116.11
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder | Silky Beige
- Physician’s Formula How-to Bronze
- Milani Baked Blush | Luminoso
- Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Luminizer | Star Dust
- Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick | Brazen Berry
I’d say it’s time to add a little POP into your makeup collection!