To get this look, here’s what you’ll need:
- Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle (110 Clear)
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant (Black Diamond)
- Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots (Clearly Spotted)
- Sally Hansen Insta-dri (In Prompt Blue)
- Sally Hansen Insta-dri (Clearly Quick)
Start off with clean nails and paint one coat of Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle (Clear). Once dry, paint two coats of Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant (Black Diamond) (see photo, but excuse the messiness, I was in a rush before work!).
Once the base color is dry, apply Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots (Clearly Spotted). I had to do two coats to get the desired look I wanted.
Once those coats are dry, carefully draw a line across the tips with Sally Hansen Insta-dri (In Prompt Blue). If needed, you can use scotch tape or painter’s tape to guide you, but I find if you just go slowly, you can get a pretty decent line.
Finish it up with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri (Clearly Quick) and let dry completely. If you’re messy like me, clean up the edges with a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover.
What do you think of this look? Comment below.