Lime Crime how I love thee.
Lime Crime does funky, opaque lip colors like no other. Their scent is amazing, they go on smooth and they stay in place, eliminating the need for lip liner. I have eight shades (so far!) but my latest favorite is Chinchilla, a grey with purple undertones.
Here’s how I wore it for the first time:
I chose to focus the attention on the lip color by keeping the eye makeup pretty simple.
While there were a couple of people at work that asked if I was okay or told me I looked “gothic” but the majority of the responses were positive. My peers seemed to dig the funky, edgier look as much as I did.
Why I love this color? Well, obviously because it’s purplish (sort of), but also because it’s a way of embracing the edgy black lipstick trend in a more wearable tone.
- Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Brightener
- NYX Natural Palette | 1st color
- Urban Decay the Fun Palette | Uzi
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette | Coax and Voodoo
- Maybelline Line Stiletto eyeliner | blackest black
- NYX eyeliner | Jet Black
- L’Oreal Voluminious Mascara | Black
- L’Oreal Voluminious Million Lash Excess mascara
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder | Taupe
- Benefit the POREfessional Primer
- LORAC POREfection Foundation | PR5
- Covergirl Trublend Fixstick Concealer | m 126.96.36.199
- Revlon Colorstay Concealer | Light Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder | Silky Beige
- Physician’s Formula | How to Bronze
- Milani Baked Blush | Luminoso
- Sephora Baked Luminizer | Star Dust
- Urban Decay All-nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Giovanni Street Chic Premium Lip Balm | Peppermint Treat
- Lime Crime lipstick | Chinchilla
What do you think of this look? Would you rock this lip shade? Comment below.