Valentine’s Day is just 4 days away and if you haven’t already, it’s time to plan out your complete look.
This weekend I got to collaborate with fashion blogger Chesi, from FlannelandDiamonds to create an affordable, but glamorous, Valentine’s Day look.
- Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Brightener
- Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad | Natural Smokes
- NYX Natural Palette | Darkest brown
- Maybelline Line Stiletto | Blackest Black
- Maybelline Masterprecise Studio Eyeliner | Black
- NYX Eyeliner pencil | Jet Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara | Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara | Black
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder | Taupe/Ash
- NYX Pore Filler Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation | Medium Beige
- Covergirl Trublend Fixstick Concealer | l 5.6.7
- Covergirl Trublend Fixstick Concealer | m 18.104.22.168
- Revlon Colorstay Undereye Concealer | Light/Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder | Silky Beige
- Physician’s Formula How-to Bronze
- Milani Baked Blush | Luminoso
- Covergirl trumagic | the luminizer
- NYX | HD Studio Finishing Powder
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick | On Fire Red
Visit FlannelandDiamonds to get details on this look (and don’t forget to subscribe!)
What are you wearing for Valentine’s Day? Comment below!