Eyeshadow palettes are my addiction. I’m always on the hunt to try new brands, color palettes and textures. Lately, I’ve gone crazy over eyeshadow palettes by theBalm Cosmetics. They are high quality, with great pigmentation, at a reasonably price.
One of my favorites is their NUDE’tude palette. A beautiful assortment of neutral colors, with more versatility than some of the other popular neutral palettes.
This palette is available on theBalm’s website for $36 or for those of you seeking a good deal, you can get it for $22 on Amazon. I’m also giving away this palette on my youtube channel, details below.
For full swatches and a chance to win this palette, check out my first impressions video:
So, what do you think of this palette? Comment below.
For whatever reason, most people I know feel the need to dress extra trampy on their birthday. Me, not so much.
I’m obsessed with all things floral and lace, mixing prints and textures, pastels etc. Somehow I managed to get it all in for my birthday outfit.
Top: Forever 21
Shoes: W Shoes
Necklace: Forever 21
Interested in this look? Here’s what I used:
- Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette | Virgin, Sidecar
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette | Amaretto, Triple Fudge
- Maybelline Line Stiletto eyeliner | Blackest Black
- NYX Gel Liner | Jet Black
- NYX Pencil Liner | Jet Black
- L’Oreal Voluminious Mascara | Black
- Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara | Black
- Maybelline the Rocket Mascara | Black
- Zuzu Luxe Cream Brow Pencil | Mink
- Ardell Glamour Lashes
- Benefit the POREfessional Primer
- LORAC POREfection Foundation | PR5
- L’Oreal True Match Super blendable Crayon Concealer | n4-5
- Covergirl + Olay Eye Rehab Concealer | Light/medium
- Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment | Light Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder | Silky Beige
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse | Medium Beige
- Milani Blush | Luminoso
- Sephora Baked Luminizer | Star Dust
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Giovanni Street Chic Premium Lip Balm | Peppermint Treat
- Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick | Persian Melon
What did you think of this look? Comment below!
There’s primer for your walls and primer for your face, both are equally important.
Just like when your painting your room, primer for your face and eyelids creates the perfect canvas for your makeup application.
Learn all about primers the video below:
Do you use primers? If so, which brands are your favorites?