Prom is around the corner and it’s time to finalize your makeup look.
As a freelance makeup artist, I have to be in tune with the latest trends and the wants of my clients.
This year, the biggest requests I’m getting are natural makeup and winged eyeliner.
Because prom-goers are often under the age of 18, the natural makeup look is perfect and prevents the possibility of looking like a clown.
Interested in this look? Here’s what I used:
- Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Brightener
- Maybelline Color Tattoo | Bad to the Bronze
- Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette | Girly
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Busted and Booty Call
- Maybelline Line Stiletto eyeliner | Blackest Black
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeliner | Black
- POP Beauty Sooty Black Liner | Sooty Black
- L’Oreal Voluminious Mascara | Black
- Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara | Black
- Maybelline the Rocket Mascara | Black
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder | Taupe
- Benefit the POREfessional Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foudnation | Medium Beige
- Covergirl Trublend Fixstick Concealer | m 188.8.131.52
- Neutrogena 3-in-1 concealer for eyes | Light
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder | Silky Beige
- Too Faced | Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Too Faced | Who’s Your Poppy? Blush
- Sephora Baked Luminizer | Star Dust
- NYX HD Setting Powder
- Giovanni Street Chic Premium Lip Balm | Peppermint Treat
- Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick | Kissable Pink
What do you think of this look? Comment below.